New Driver Programme Ltd t/a Driving Lesson Vouchers
Terms and Conditions for Vouchers
- All vouchers issued by us, New Driver Programme Ltd, are subject to the following terms and conditions. When you place an order for a voucher and we, New Driver Programme Ltd, accept it, a legally binding contract is made, the terms and conditions of which are set out below.
- The voucher is valid for a period of 6 months only from the date of purchase and cannot be extended for any reason. Vouchers can only be redeemed during their validity period, provided the lessons have been booked and paid for before expiry. We shall not be responsible where an instructor does not accept a voucher or redeem such within the expiry date and you shall remain liable for payment for that lesson.
- Your voucher will be sent to you via email, upon acceptance of your order. Check all your folders including junk folders, and in any event if you have not received within 72 hours, please contact us and we shall investigate or reissue your voucher.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if they are lost, corrupted or redeemed by persons not authorised by you. If you are sending a voucher on, we strongly recommend that you use a secure service. The voucher has no monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash and it is not refundable. We reserve the right to reject any voucher where we believe it to have been tampered with, believed to be fraudulent, replicated or in any other way unacceptable. Should we discover any voucher claims to be fraudulent after their payout, you shall be liable to claim back any amounts sent to you or your instructor.
- Where you are the Learner Driver and to be redeeming the voucher directly, please retain your driving lesson receipt, as proof of purchase, this shall be required when redeeming. The voucher can be redeemed through drivinglessonvouchers.com/redeem/. The cash value redeemed will be sent to you via bank transfer normally paid within 5 working days of receipt of your request to your account. No business account shall be accepted. You will be required to input payment details at the time of redemption, it is your responsibility to ensure that these are correct, we shall have no liability for issuing payments to the incorrect person where you have entered incorrect details. We will require consent and ID confirmation where the redeemer is any third party not the Learner Driver named on the receipt, and the voucher cannot be transferred to another person. We may contact your Driving Instructor after receiving a driving lesson receipt to prevent fraudulent activities, if the Driving Instructor is not willing to talk to us, we have the right to refuse the redemption.
- Where you are the Learner Driver you will have the option to share with us the Driving Instructors payment details in order to process payment directly. You will need to ensure you have gained the Driving Instructors permission to be able to share their personal details in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and we shall not be liable for any claims for such where this is not complied with.
- Where you are the Driving Instructor, the voucher can be redeemed through drivinglessonvouchers.com/redeem/. The cash value redeemed will be sent to you via bank transfer or PayPal within 5 working days of receipt of your request. You will be required to input payment details at the time of redemption, it is your responsibility to ensure that these details are correct, we shall have no liability for issuing payments to the incorrect person where you have entered incorrect details.
- Vouchers can both be redeemed in exchange for driving lessons or against any selected digital products on any New Driver Programme websites.
- We can’t guarantee your instructor will accept the voucher and redeem such, we are happy to call your instructor and explain the redemption process to them, however we shall only make one attempt at contacting them and let them know how to contact us. We shall not be responsible for pursuing such and shall have no liability where they do not redeem the voucher within the validity period, or accept the voucher, and no refunds shall be payable in this instance.
- You may redeem part or the full value of the voucher at any time, subject to full information regarding the driving lesson and where applicable a receipt being presented at the time of redemption. If your driving lesson is more than the value of the voucher, you will only be able to redeem the value remaining on the voucher and the difference shall be paid by you. Receipts used to redeem the voucher should at least contain details of the Learner Driver, the driving instructor , the date of lesson purchase, and the price paid for such, they should be a valid receipt in normal standard format and not any editable format.
- These are the voucher terms and conditions only, a separate contractual relationship will be created between you and the Driving Instructor, under separate terms and conditions. We will not provide details of approved driving instructors. You will be responsible for making arrangements and paying the Driving Instructor directly and they will be liable to you directly for their actions or inactions.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions seeks to, or will, limit or exclude your statutory rights – including, but not limited to, your statutory rights as a consumer, where applicable.
- We have a 14 day refund policy, the purchaser will need to contact us within 14 days to receive a full refund. There is no need to return any digital or physical products to receive a refund, because as soon as the refund is issued, then the voucher will be voided.